A Fair(y) Use Tale A 10 minute Disney Parody video explaining Copyright Law and Fair Use
copycatlicensing website link to FAQ which covers the following questions. The information here is slightly dated but may help answer some of the following questions with regards to
1. What is the average cost of an arrangement license for my band?
2. Are there songs that are unavailable for licensing for arrangement rights or video rights?
3. What is the average cost of a synchronization (DVD) license?
4. What is the average cost of a mechanical (CD) license?
5. How much music can I use without licensing it?
6. Why isn’t my use of the music considered Fair Use?
InPlay A music copyright infringement resource sponsored by USC Gould School of Law
Music & Copyright Blog The international business news service of global music copyright